This project is now finished but all resources including this course are available.
- Are you a lecturer whose courses ought to be available to thousands of students rather than a few dozen?
- Are you a teacher whose style and approach can inspire many students — and other teachers?
- Are you a trainer who wants to showcase his or her educational skills?
- Are you an artisan who can introduce others to the tricks of the trade?
Then build a MOOC, a massive open online course! Creating a course with thousands of participants is no longer something that only well-funded universities can do. Even individuals who are experts in their subject matter but not experts in technology and pedagogy are able to create a MOOC, simply by using the right set of tools and techniques.
Our open course, moocs4all Making MOOCs on a Budget provides you with this know-how and connects you to a community of others with the same goal. If you consider yourself an expert in the subject matter you want to teach, have some previous in a classroom setting, and have a working knowledge of computers and the Internet, you’re ready to go. Check here for more information and registration.
Some useful links:
- moocs4all Linkedin group
- moocs4all Facebook page
- Follow our twitter account @moocs4all
- The moocs4all.eu “Extended Virtual Symposium” from October 13th 2016. More info.
- Latest: Open Education Week webinar “Can anyone make a MOOC?”
- Get information and/or comment on our Workshop on Low-cost MOOC Development at EDEN 2015 Barcelona meeting (Pre-conference videos and discussion area now available)
- Our blog with latest news
moocs4all.eu website is licensed CC-BY-SA